- Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
- Front Royal, VA
Caldwell Banker Premier Properties
- A native of the Shenandoah Valley, I began practicing real estate in May of 1990.
- I offer a wealth of information about the region, particularly the counties of Warren (Front Royal, Linden, Bentonville), Frederick (Stephens City, Winchester, Stephenson, Cross Junction), Rappahannock (Flint Hill, Sperryville, Amissville, Washington), Shenandoah (Strasburg, Woodstock, Edinburg, Basye), and Page (Luray, Rileyville.)
- A top producer in the area, I provide the best possible service to my customers and clients – from start to finish.
- During my free time, I enjoy hiking on Skyline Drive, digging through antique shops and auctions, catching a good movie, and, when time permits, traveling to Oriental, the sailing capital of North Carolina.
- e-Pro® Internet Professional Certification from the National Association of Realtors®
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR) from the National Association of Realtors®
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS) from the National Association of Realtors®
- Military Relocation Professional Certification (MRP) from the National Association of Realtors®
- Licensed in April of 1990
- Broker’s License in 2013
- 2012 Blue Ridge Association of Realtors President
- BRAR Events Commitee
- BRAR Hall of Fame Member